Thursday, February 3, 2011

Personalised Tea Bags

Do you like tea? I have to confess I am in that group of weirdos who don't like it at all. Over the years, many people have tried to change my mind by making me exotic teas of all stripes but beyond the raspberry or nectarine or cloves they all still taste of ...well, tea. 

I have some friends, however, who are fiends for tea and I'm planning to make them some personalised teabags I found a DIY tutorial for on The Spotted Fox.


They are perfect for sending in the mail as they are so light and virtually flat. The ladies of the Spotted Fox suggest using paint chips, but you could use any coloured paper and if you don't have fancy zig-zag scissors little squares would still be cute. Get crafty! And tell me what you're going to write on yours. 

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow non-tea (or coffee) drinker, I also think these are a great idea. There's something strangely satisfying about teabags, especially the kind with the string and little tag. I think they'd look lovely with punched shapes stapled on, too - maybe hearts or circles?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Kirsty, heart-punch shaped would be super-cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...